Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Regency at Denville in Denville, New Jersey
viagra na prodej
viagra recenze website
naloxone versus naltrexone opioid naloxone
naltrexone reviews reddit
naltrexone reviews webmd fyter.cn
The Extraordinary Homes in
The Regency At Denville present the Ultimate Luxury
Resort-Style Active Adult 55 Plus Living in Scenic
Morris County. This Sophisticated, Age 55+ community
(Age 48+ may also apply) is a great place to Live,
Relax and Enjoy life. Built by nationally renowned builder, Toll
Brothers, the Regency features
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. This community of tree-lined streets offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors
alike. Conveniently located in
Denville, NJ, this community of Attached Carriage
Maintenance Free Living with all of the wonderful amenities
sought after by Active Adults looking to downsize.
Elegant Clubhouse which is a great place to meet friends and
where something exciting is always happening, to the refreshing
Swimming Pool or the Fitness Center and Tennis Courts, the
community has quickly become the place for Active Adults in
Northern New Jersey. At the Regency,
Exteriors are designed to be low maintenance and your lawn
mowing and snow removal are all taken care of, so you'll have
plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous clubhouse and amenities.
Denville lies just
35 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of the Regency and is not affiliated with
the Regency Community Association. This website was
designed to promote the Regency Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area. The association's
official website can be
Built by National Renowned Builders Toll Brothers.
Premier Location in Heart of Desirable Morris County.
Four models all with 3 Bedrooms, 2.1 Baths and 2 Car Garages.
Many Floor Plans ranging from approximately 3000-3400 Sq. Ft. to choose from including some with Master Suites on
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with Fireplace, State of the Art Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and
Tennis Courts. Clubhouse also available to homeowners for
renting for private parties and celebrations.
- Many community activities open to all homeowners like
Book Clubs, Wine Tasting and Cooking Clubs, etc.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 50 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 25+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
The Regency at Denville, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Luxury to Active Adult Living
The Regency at Denville Community was
built from 2004-2008 and it consists of Carriage Homes
featuring 3 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Active Adult Living. There are
Plans to choose from. All Homes have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Maintained. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
ultra-sophisticated amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Tennis Courts,
Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Community Type: Active Adult / 55+
- Number of Units: 140
- Beds/Baths: 3 / 2.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2004-2008
- Price: $525,000 - $725,000
- Amenities: Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool, Club House, Tennis/Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, Spa
- Common Features: Luxury Carriage Homes ranging in size from approximately 3,000 to 3,400 square feet. Crown Molding, Signature Millwork, Stunning Foyers, 2-Story Living Rooms, Elegant Dining Rooms. Luxurious Master Suites with Walk in closets, Master Bath with separate shower, His and Her Vanities and Tubs. Spacious Family Rooms, Optional Lofts and Dens in some plans, Gourmet Kitchens with Breakfast areas. Large Basements, Patios or Decks as per plan. Some homes feature Master Bedroom Suites on the First Level.
- Public Transportation: With its central location, the Regency at Denville is minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City. A short drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City in nearby Dover. Close to Interstates 287 and 80, and Routes 10 and Rt 46 are only minutes away.
- Fun & Recreation: Set within a landscape of mountain lakes, streams and hills, beautiful Denville boasts a classic small-town charm. Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Luxury Carriage Homes ranging in size from approximately 3,000 to 3,400 square feet. Close to Route 10, 46, 287, 80.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Regency at Denville, Denville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
In short, you'll find that the
Homes in the Regency at Denville have been Planned to Live As Well As They Look. Outside.
landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active
moods can both be satisfied here. Whether it's a commute to
Manhattan or a day trip to the Jersey Shore, Denville's
Ideal location puts you at the center of everything.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that in the Regency at Denville you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Regency at Denville Experts!
Local Map of Regency at Denville in Denville, NJ